- For quantitative determination of peroxide and evaluation of drug effects on peroxide metabolism.
- Sensitive and accurate. Enhanced color intensity using sorbitol. Detection range 0.2 μM (7 ng/mL) to 30 μM (1,020 ng/mL) H2O2 in 96-well plate assay.
- Simple and high-throughput. The procedure involves addition of a single detection reagent and incubation for 30 min. Can be readily automated as a high-throughput assay in 96-well plates for thousands of samples per day.
- Serum, citrate-plasma, urine, cell lysate, culture media etc
- 250 tests
- 0.2 μM
- 12 months
- Peroxide (e.g. hydrogen peroxide H2O2) is one of the key reactive oxygen species formed under oxidative stress conditions. High levels of peroxide formation have been linked to pathological conditions such as ageing, asthma, diabetes, atherosclerosis, cataract, inflammatory arthritis and neurodegenerative diseases. Simple, direct and automation-ready procedures for quantitative determination of peroxide find wide applications in research and drug discovery. BioAssay Systems peroxide assay kit is designed to measure peroxide concentration in biological samples without any pretreatment. The improved method utilizes the chromogenic Fe3+-xylenol orange reaction, in which a purple complex is formed when Fe2+ provided in the reagent is oxidized to Fe3+ by peroxides present in the sample. The intensity of the color, measured at 540-610nm, is an accurate measure of the peroxide level in the sample. The optimized formulation substantially reduces interference by substances in the raw samples.
*NB: Harga dan berat barang termasuk handling barang